Chiropractic care is a world surrounded in myth and misconception even though it has helped millions of people all over the world. Chiropractic can treat not only neck and lower back pain, but is also treatment for other ailments such as allergies, PMS, headaches, and more. Other common treatments include sports injuries, auto accident injuries, and pregnancy care. Today we’re discussing 5 of the most common myths surrounding Trinity chiropractic care.
- A chiropractic adjustment hurts. False! Most patients actually feel a sense of relief, and the adjustment will cause no pain.
- Chiropractic care in Trinity is expensive. Actually, studies indicate that chiropractic care is actually more cost-effective than traditional medicine.
- Once you start seeing a chiropractor, you have to see them for the rest of your life. Again, not true. Regular chiropractic adjustments are part of a healthy lifestyle, but each patient always has a choice to continue regular checkups a couple times a year. In fact, some patients can see a chiropractic doctor only once or twice before experiencing full recovery.
- Chiropractic adjustments can be dangerous. Studies show that chiropractic adjustments are actually much safer than most common activities such as washing your hair in the shower, break dancing or laying in the grass to enjoy a starry night!
- Chiropractic doctors only treat back pain. Chiropractic doctors specialize in improving joint function. They focus on maintaining movement to the joints of the spine as well as the neck, knees, ankles, hands, and feet. They offer headache relief, neck pain treatment, provide care after an auto injury, and even provide sciatica pain relief. Even pregnant women utilize chiropractic care for pain during pregnancy!